How to Register as a Constitution Party Voter

We know that many of our good conservative friends in the Idaho GOP want to stay in the Republican Party to help conservative Republicans in the primary.

That is certainly something the Constitution Party of Idaho understands. Our goal is for Idaho to have more conservative elected officials, regardless of the political party.

However, for those voters who are “Independent,” “Unaffiliated,” or are going to be leaving the GOP no matter what, the Constitution Party of Idaho asks you to join us by becoming a registered voter in our party!

The question some of you may have is, “How do I change my party affiliation?”

The process for changing your party affiliation is easy and can be done online! This process is the same for those people who are not currently registered to vote.

First, go to and click on the portion that says, “New/Update Voter Registration.”

You will then be asked to search for your current voter registration. If you are already registered, the system will look it up via your Driver’s License Number.

Once the system has found your current registration, you will be asked a series of questions. Once you get to “Page 4,” this is where you will change your party affiliation.

The screen will look like this:

You will see a drop-down menu titled “Party Affiliation.” This is where you will select “Constitution Party” as your desired party affiliation.

Then, answer the remaining questions.

It will take a few days for the system to notify your county clerk (you can also go in and change your affiliation at your county clerk’s office), and they will update your registration in person.

After you have registered, be sure to help support our efforts in growing the party by donating at least $10 today to the Constitution Party of Idaho!

If you have any questions about your registration or affiliation, send us an email to and we’ll be happy to help you.

One reply on “How to Register as a Constitution Party Voter”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *