CP-Idaho is pleased to announce the upcoming 2020 Boise Debate between six (6) presidential primary candidates seeking the primary nomination of our state party.
What? The 2020 Boise Debate!
Where? Library! at Hillcrest, 5246 W. Overland Rd. Boise , ID 83705
When? Saturday, February 29, 2020 starting 1:30 p.m. (Mountain) until about 4:00 p.m.
How? A $10 donation at door, requested to defray costs in bringing this event to Idaho.
Why? Boise Debate is the only forum of conservative constitutionalist presidential candidates.
Six (6) candidates are participating:
- J.R. Myers of Montana, a licensed professional counselor
- Don Grundmann of California, a doctor of chiropractic medicine
- Dan Cummings of Utah, a medical doctor, family medicine and substance abuse
- Don Blankenship of West Virginia, a corporate executive, mining
- Sheila “Samm” Tittle of Virginia, a businesswoman
- Charles Kraut of Virginia, a financial adviser
All six will have very different perspectives, and all six have qualifications of life, liberty, love of county and faith in God. Come join us at Hillcrest!
Immediately following the debate, we will host a pizza dinner at the Hillcrest location of Idaho Pizza Company. A cover charge of $20 to pay for the food and beverages and the restaurant wait staff is requested.
The pizza banquet will be an opportunity for Idahoans to meet our candidate directly, to follow up on debate questions, and get to know our representatives. Come one, come all.
The Boise Debate will be real. The questions will be tough. The answers should be enlightening. Be there!
One reply on “2020 Boise Debate”
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.